I wanna back to normal

Thursday 12 January 2012

Happy Birthday Ummi sayang.. 12 January

Mom, I loved you yesterday, I love you tomorrow and everyday.
You were there for me on my first day of school, to hold my hand and give me courage to go.
You listened to me when I needed to talk, you talked to me when I needed to listen. 
You let me grow and learn from my own mistakes. 
You never left my side when I was feeling down, I knew you would be there to pick me up.
I wish there was a way I could repay all the things you have done for me, but there's nothing great enough to repay the greatest mother of all. 

I find myself wondering... 
Did I give you your due 
For all that you've done for me 
Did I ever thank you? 

For all of my childhood memories 
For helping me deal with life's stresses 
For helping me accept my defeats 
And celebrate my successes? 

Or for teaching me the value of hard work, 
Good judgment, courage, and being true 
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared 
Did I ever thank you?

If I have forgotten, I'm thanking you now 
You taught me right from wrong.... 
I hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated 
I hope you, instinctively, knew all along. 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY UMMI.. MAY ALLAH BLESS U ALWAYS..

No comments:

Post a Comment